Managing a business can be a challenge. Selecting a retirement plan provider shouldn’t be. As experts in company sponsored retirement plans, Steele Capital Management, Inc. understands, as a plan sponsor, you must meet the needs of:
- Employees concerned with their financial futures
- Company management focused on cost containment
- Regulators urging increased diversification of investments and more comprehensive education
You want a solid retirement program you can trust. You need qualities such as security, convenience and personalized service, as well as the flexibility to adapt to the unique and ever-evolving character of your company. Given the competitive environment for attracting and retaining new employees, your decision in selecting a retirement plan partner may be crucial to the success of your business.
Steele Capital Management can help you with every aspect of your company sponsored retirement plan. Our professional and credentialed experts have the knowledge and resources necessary to guide you through the complexities of the retirement plan industry.
Our experienced professionals hold a variety of designations including:
- ERPA - Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent
- QKA - Qualified 401(k) Administrator
- CFA - Chartered Financial Analyst
- QPFC - Qualified Plan Financial Consultant
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant
- JD - Juris Doctorate
- CFP - Certified Financial Planner
- CMFC - Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor
- MBA - Master of Business Administration